Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Diana Harker To Race LODRS D3 At Indy



Harker Twins
 Diana Harker to race LODRS D3 at Indy


Diana Harker Indy 2009
Brownsburg, IN - Australian Top Alcohol Dragster driver, Diana Harker is getting set to compete at this weekend LODRS Division Three event held at O'Reilly Raceway Park and with the tune-up calls on the family owned Blown Dragster being made by her three time Division Four Championship winning father, Steve Harker, Diana is confident that their StylaMount, Lucas Oil, Hedman Hedders, NGK entry will make a great showing.


After an almost 8 month break from driving, Harker has remained busy by helping out on her parents Top Alcohol Funny Car team. The Harker family did manage to recently take the dragster out to their home track, Atlanta Dragway and make some considerable test runs with the car and giving Harker some much needed seat time.




"I always love being involved in drag racing in any way I can, and even though I haven't raced in a few months I think it's given me more fire to drive and do well this weekend. I love watching dad race and learning everything I can from him so when I get the opportunity to get behind the wheel I'm certain I'll be on my game more than ever. We've made some changes to the car since last season and with the data we got from testing a few weeks ago we're all definitely eager to get to the track and see how well the car and team can perform." Said Harker



Although Harker will be going head to head with some of the best teams in the Lucas Oil Series, Diana is confident that as one of the weekend's under dogs her team will be not only be having a boat load of fun but who knows they might even be cause for an upset or two come race day.