Friday, June 18, 2010

First Racin' and Rockin' with Draglist.com Radio Show is in the Books!

Our first show is in the books and I had a great time! I hope everyone listening did, too! Thanks to my friends Danny White and John Bockelman for joining me in the 'announcing booth.' They did a super job! Thanks also to my 'first show' callers, including caller number ONE, Larry Clayton, the outstanding former owner/manager of Maryland International Raceway. Thanks to my other terrific guests, too, including Jim Sanders, Wally Bell, Don Phillips, Jay Radabaugh, George 'The Stone Age Man' Hutcheson, "Jack Approved" Jack Redd, Daryl Arnold, and Standard 1320 founder Lee Schelin. The two hours went by TOO FAST! We are gonna do it every Friday night from 8-10, however, and I hope we can have some of these great guests back (plus MORE!). Thanks also to Jeff and Dustin Gilder, who offered us the spot and who both produced such a great show. bp