Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mopar Info Needed
I would really be thankful for information you have about a car that raced in the late 60's to early 70's in Chicago. I am unable to find out if the car was named at the time. We do have the car in our possession and was wanting to know about it's history. The owner was Joe Miller, he also owned the Kentucky Colonel, which was featured in the Mopar Collector's Guide in June 2003. Briefly in that article it mentions the car that we have. I was wondering if there is any photos of it out there somewhere. It is a 65 Dodge Coronet, born Maroon, 2 door H/T, straight axle, 426 max wedge, 4 speed. Thank you for any help you can give me. Thank you, Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering how long have you had the car and what condition it is in.

Anonymous said...

I heard a guy in Kentucky bought the car from Miller's family. Maybe he could help you. I will try to get you his #.

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you can give me some more info. Might know who you are looking for. The car may have some pics in a big I have seen.

Anonymous said...

It was factory 383 car and at sometime it was blue. And is a original Coronet 500 car.