Monday, December 31, 2012

Today's Drag Racing News

Web
Forzamotorsport.net Forums - fm4 drag racing ...
I'm new to the forums, but not the game. As much as it pains me to start yet ANOTHER thread about drag racing after all of the rest of them, I didn't want to ...
forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/.../ShowThread.aspx
IDPA VS Drag racing - 1911Forum
Recently i compared IDPA to drag racing. I dont know how many drag racers, dirt racers etc. there are her that turned to IDPA, USPSA etc. I have found a love for ...
forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=394956
Drag Racing 1/4 Record Tunes - Android Apps on Google Play
Working with the last version of Drag Racing v 1.5.2 // (27 Dec 2012 up to date) Beat records with this application! All 1/4 mile pro and record tunes are availab...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com...